Asiamed needles are produced in a state-of-the-art German manufacturing plant which ensures an incomparably high standard.
As the designer and manufacturer, Asiamed can guarantee that each and every needle produced has been subjected to the most stringent quality control procedures.
With Asiamed’s advanced technology, dedicated engineers, and highly trained staff, they ensure the following for their needles:
- Precision production and consistent specialized quality controlled procedures
- Surgical-grade stainless steel from Sweden
- A unique needle tip geometry developed by systematic research to ensure the needles require a very low insertion force to penetrate the dermis.
- A surface structure created by specialized machines to provide the needle with optimum sliding properties.
- 10k clean-room production
- Especially safe and residue-free sterilization technique
- Tip protection and quick opening with Asiamed’s special blister packaging
- Five years of guaranteed sterility from date of manufacture
- A commitment to consistent product improvement based on the latest developments in research and technology
Whether it be body acupuncture, auricular acupuncture or acupuncture detoxification procedures, Asiamed manufactures state-of-the-art products to suit all your needling needs.
Asiamed Needles are engineered with extreme precision. Each needle tip is machine ground and photographed by a computer. The photograph is matched to predefined specifications and is then either accepted or rejected. The result is 100% needle tip conformity for smooth, painless insertion. The entire length of the needle shaft is coated by a specially designed machine with a micro-layer of FDA approved bio-inert silicone, making it super-smooth for ease of penetration into deeper tissue.
The feather-light plastic molded handle makes these needles comfortable and easy to use. All handles are colour coded to industry standards so that a practitioner can identify the gauge of the needle at a glance.