Eastern Currents employees are proud of the important service we provide for practitioners across Canada. We are committed to maintaining this service during the pandemic.
This policy is established to ensure the safety of our staff.
Curbside Pickup Policy
- Existing Local customers will be able to access curbside pickup only on the prepaid phone in or web orders. Sorry, we will not service new customers at the door.
- New customers, wishing to access our herbal products or wholesale pricing are encouraged to register online at www.easterncurrents.ca. Once your registration is confirmed you will be able to access these products on our webstore and arrange for a pickup on the prepaid order.
- New customers, not requiring professional registration can order online and choose to pick up, at curbside available on their prepaid orders.
- We will not be offering payment during pickup for the time being.
- When you have arrived at our office, call to alert us of your presence. Provide us with your Name or the Name of the clinic you are picking up for.
- Your purchase will be placed outside our office door. Our staff will retreat into the office and watch to confirm that you successfully retrieved your items.
- Take the items to your car and review the contents to ensure that the order is correct.
- Should there be an error, call us from your vehicle to discuss a solution.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to being of continuing service to you.