Herbal therapy provides both healing agents and nutritional building blocks for lasting health
Herbs work! As a result, the popularity of herbal medicines has grown tremendously in the last 20 years, resulting in herbal supplements of varying quality for sale to professionals and the public.
Patients and Practitioners have to watch for products:
At Eastern Currents we carry lines from only premium herb companies with high-quality formulations. We do all the quality control screening for your practitioner so she or he can focus on caring for you!
- that might be adulterated with Western drugs
- laden with heavy metals, pesticides, fungus and/or molds
- with low-quality or incorrect herbs
- manufactured in substandard facilities
About Our Herbal Products:
Our herbal products are sold exclusively to healthcare practitioners and are not found over-the-counter.
They are choosen by your practitioner because:
- The manufacturing plants have been approved by Health Canada and our products are undergoing the process of obtaining their Natural Product Licences.
- All products have gone through two to three screenings by laboratories for bioburden, heavy metals, and pesticides.
- Each lot of product imported into Canada undergoes an additional Certificate of Analysis screening and an organoleptic inspection to ensure quality.
- All products are screened for adherence to endangered species conventions (CITES).
- Increased potency over the standard over-the-counter herbal medicines.
- Our wide variety of herbal formulas offer your practitioner increased options to choose a more targeted formula for your health condition.