By Shao Su-ju.
This book provides a comprehensive discussion on asthma from different theoretical systems, including Chinese Medicine, Western medicine, and the combination of them both. The book is divided into nine chapters.
- The Western Medical Perspective
- Chinese Medical Perspectives
- Syndrome Differentiation and Treatment
- Preventative Healthcare
- Clinical Experiences of Renowned Acupuncturists
- Perspectives of Integrative Medicine
- Selected Quotes from Classical Texts
- Modern Research
Softcover, 106 pgs