At Eastern Currents your satisfaction is very important to us. We will do our best to accommodate any concerns you may have with your order.
Please note the following policies apply to all web, phone, fax, and in-store orders.
Cancellations for Product Orders
As we work quickly to ship out your products, if you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within two hours of placing your order.
If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, it will have to be treated as a Return and you will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fees.
Orders which are refused at time of delivery will be charged all of the applicable fees mentioned above (restocking, return shipping fees, etc).
For seminars, specific cancellation policies apply. Please see below for cancellation and refund policies specific to live seminars, live webinars, and recorded courses.
Back to Top
Cancellations/Refunds for Live Seminars
- If you cancel your registration more than one month before the course, you will receive a refund of your course fees less a 20% (to a maximum of $50) administration fee.
- If you cancel your registration between 2-4 weeks before the course, you will receive a refund of your course fees less 50%
- If you cancel your registration within two weeks of the course there is no refund of your course fees.
Please note that cancellation dates vary for different courses - please check the registration information for specific dates relating to the course you are interested in. Back to Top
Cancellations/Refunds for Live Webinars
- If you cancel your registration more than one month before the live webinar, you will receive a refund of your course fees less a 20% (to a maximum of $50) administration fee.
- There is a 50% fee for cancellations received between 14-21 days before the webinar date
- There is no refund for cancellations received less than 14 days before the webinar date.
You must attend live webinars. Attendance will be taken and it is required you attend to receive credit. We do not issue refunds for missed webinars, and the information will not be available for later viewing.
Please ensure your computer and internet connection are optimized before the webinar begins. It is your responsibility to run a connection test 72 hours before a webinar to ensure your system is working properly. No refunds are issued if you are unable to connect due to technical issues on your end.
Eastern Currents reserves the right to cancel classes in case of unexpected circumstances. In such cases, a full refund of the tuition will be issued.
Back to Top
Cancellations/Refunds for Recorded Webinars & Courses
We do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars. We do have a selection of free webinars available online that you are welcome to watch before you commit to a purchase.
Back to Top