By David Anzaldua, MD.
Finally…a short and easy-to-follow book that gives practitioners of acupuncture and Chinese medicine all the information they need to notice, understand, and refer their patients correctly when facing potentially dangerous signs and symptoms.
- Introductory material gives you an outline of how to actually do a correct patient referral and how to follow-up for your own and your patient’s medical and legal protection.
- In just 220 pages Dr. Anzaldua presents all the most common red flag signs and symptoms that we may see in an acupuncture clinic. He also tells us what level of referral may be necessary for each red flag case.
- Every red flag has a real life case study, helping readers to understand the process of identifying red flag cases and making correct referrals.
- The easy-to-follow design and thorough index lets you find what you are looking for quickly.
- Questions at the end of every chapter allow students and life-long learners to review what you have learned as you go.
This book belongs on every practitioner’s shelf . . . it could save somebody’s life!
Softcover, 212 pgs