Herbal Prime Ba Zhen Pills
Dosage Form: Pill (200/bottle)
Recommended Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage: 8 pills 3 times per day. For Adults only.
- List of non-medicinal ingredients: Water
- Recommended use or purpose:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine to replenish qi and blood; used for deficiency of both qi and blood with sallow complexion, anorexia, and lack of strength.
- Risk Information:
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner before taking if you have diabetes, hypokalemia, impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or heard disease. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver disorder. Consult a health care practitioner before taking if you are taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Not suitable for pregnancy, children or nursing mother. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.