Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan
Dosage Form: Pill (200/bottle)
Recommended Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage: 8 pills 3 times per day. For Adults only.
- List of non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Rice starch
- Recommended use or purpose:
- Traditional Chinese medicine to soothe the liver, regulate qi, and relieve pain; used for stomachache due to stagnation of liver-qi.
- Risk Information:
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if taking other medications.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Discontinue use if you experience prolonged gastrointestinal discomfort. Do not use if you have kidney stones or arthritis, gastrointestinal conditions including intestinal obstruction, appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis ulcerosa or Crohn’s disease.
- Known Adverse Reactions
- Allergic reactions have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.