Practitioners please log in to see wholesale prices.
Perfect for busy practitioners who use cupping in the clinic: when you purchase this set of 16 cups, you’ll save $29.85 off of the regular price compared to if you were to purchase the cups individually.
These clear silicone cups are made of high-transparent food-grade silicone, making it safe and hygienic for use. This set is perfect for practitioners who use silicone cups often in their clinic, or sell silicone cups to their patients for at-home care.
This set includes 16 clear professional silicone cups:
- 4 x Large Cups 6.5 cm (2.5″ diameter)
- 4 x Medium Cups 5 cm (2.0″ diameter)
- 4 x Small Cups 4 cm (1.5″ diameter)
- 4 x Extra Small Cups 3 cm (1.2″ diameter)
- You can see the change of the skin from the outside of the jar to gauge the tissue reaction.
- Shape of the jar mouth can be changed, so the cups can be used on a wide array of areas of the body such as elbows, knees, hands, feet, abdominals, shoulders, spine, etc.
- Extremely durable – the silicone is resistant to acids, alkalis, and both high and low temperatures. They won’t break if they are dropped or impacted, and are designed to last for an extended period of time.
- The cups provide a strong suction force that can be adjusted easily and gently to avoid damage to skin tissue.
- Cups are easy to use in a variety of postures – lying down, sitting, standing and even walking!
- The cups nest inside themselves to make it easy for storage and to transport.
Please note: The cups shown in the image are to indicate size relative to one another. This 16-cup set will come with 16 cups as indicated above, not 4 as pictured.