Herbal Prime Er Chen Pills
Dosage Form: Pill (200/bottle)
Recommended Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage: 12 pills 3 times per day. For Adults only.
- List of non-medicinal ingredients: Water
- Recommended use or purpose:
- Traditional Chinese medicine to remove damp-phlegm and regulate the stomach function. Traditional Chinese medicine used for cough with copious expectoration, sensation of stuffiness in the chest and epigastrium, nausea and vomiting due to the stagnation of damp-phlegm.
- Risk Information:
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner before taking if you are taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are diabetes, hypokalemia, impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or cardiovascular or bleeding disorder.