Herbal Prime Long Dan Xie Gan Pills
Dosage Form: Pill (200/bottle)
Recommended Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage: 8 pills 2 times per day. For Adults only.
- List of non-medicinal ingredients: Talc, water
- Recommended use or purpose:
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine for damp-heat in the claim to a statement to the effect of marked by dizziness, congested eyes, tinnitus, impairment of healing, swelling and pain in the ear, pain in the hypochondriac regions, bitterness in the mouth, difficult painful micturition of dark urine, or leukorrhea due to damp heat.
- Risk Information:
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a Traditionally Chinese Medicine practitioner or your health practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or if currently taking warfarin. Not to be taken when eating spicy or greasy food. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are elderly or have a weakened immune system.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if suffering from Spleen, Stomach or a blood deficiency. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.