By HB Kim, LAc.
Third Edition (2015)
While the Handbook is an all-encompassing resource for academic purposes including teaching and exam preparation, the lab-coat-pocket-size of the Minibook is ideal for clinical use, providing all crucial clinical references in a condense and concise format.
The Minibook includes the following essential information for quick clinical reference:
- 159 Eastern and Western diseases with associated TCM patterns and treatments;
- Comprehensive acupuncture chart including eastern and western indications with clinical notes for 361 points;
- Comprehensive chart for 381 single herbs and herb comparison charts in alphabetical order;
- Comprehensive chart for 261 herbal formulas and formulas comparison charts in alphabetical order;
- Biomedicine including diagnosis, diseases, patient intake and top 300 drug list;
- Various treatment information including Korean medicine, Tung-style acupuncture, complementary modalities, cosmetic acupuncture and essential ICD-9 & CPT codes.
4.7 x 7.5 inches / Coil binding / 406 pages