By Matt Callison.
The NEW UPDATED Motor Points and Acupuncture Meridian Wall Chart has 9 new muscle motor points and has 6 modified motor point locations. This chart can be used not only for practitioner reference but also patient education. The chart comes ready to hang with two durable eyelets and thick lamination for durability. This chart provides the practitioner with:
- Superficial and deep views of detailed muscle anatomy.
- Anterior and posterior views of the body.
- Over 110 motor point locations.
- Easy to read, color-coded acupuncture points and meridians.
- Muscle names and innervating spinal segment
- Instructive needle technique diagrams specifically for motor points.
Full-colour, laminated 27″ x 32″ (68cm x 81cm), comes ready to hang with two durable eyelets.
Courses by Matt Callison:
SMAC Webinar Program – Module III