- By Lorraine Wilcox.
This book includes:
- A complete history of the use of moxibustion in China from the Han dynasty (200 BCE) through modern times.
- Practical protocols using many types and styles of moxibustion based on the writings of Yang Jizhou (The Great Compendium of Acupuncture-Moxibustion), Zhang Jiebin (Illustrated Supplement to the Categorized Classic), and Li Shizhen (The Great Pharmacopeia)
- Detailed information about the source materials used for this book along with passages in Chinese in every chapter as relevant
- General guidelines and techniques for the use of moxibustion as well as special point locations and usages
- Treatment protocols for a wide range of conditions with case studies from classic sources
- Moxibustion, astrology, and divination
- How to deal with moxa sores according to the classic literature
Softcover, 284 pgs
Moxibustion: The Power of Mugwort Fire – BP
|Dimensions||228 × 190 × 20 mm|