Practitioners, please ensure you are logged in to view wholesale prices.
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Herbal Syrup with 15 natural herbs & honey.
Eliminate phlegm, relieve coughs and soothe sore throats.
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Herbal Syrup – known popularly in Chinese as “PEI PA KOA” was originated by Nin Jiom of Beijing in Qing Dynasty. Made of a variety of precious natural herbs and honey, product preparation manufactured based on the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Medicinal Ingredients: (Each 5ml dose contains):
- Tendrilleaf Fritillary Bulb (Bulbus Fritillarae Cirrhosae, Bulb) 60mg
- Unprepared Licorice Root (Radix Glycyrrhizae, Root) 55mg
- Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica, Leaf) 14mg
- Pummelo Peel (Citrus maxima, Exocarp) 8mg
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara, Flower) 8mg
- Thinleaf Milkwort (Polygala tenuifolia, Root) 8mg
- Platycodon Root (Platycodon grandiflorus, Root) 5mg
- Menthol (l-Menthol) (Mentha arvensis, Stem and leaf) 2mg
- Fourleaf Ladybell Root (Radix Adenophorae, Root) 2mg
- Indian Bread (Wolfiporia extensa, Sclerotium) 2mg
- Rhizome Pinellia Ternata (Pinellia ternata, Rhizome (processed)) 2mg
- Chinese snake gourd (Trichosanthes kirilowii, Seed) 2mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale, Root) 2mg
- Bitter Apricot Seed (Prunus armeniaca, Seed (processed)) 1mg
- Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit (Schisandra chinensis, Fruit) 0.4mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Honey, Sucrose, Purified Water.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a doctor before taking if you have a fever over 38C, or if symptoms persist for more than a week. Consult a healthcare practitioner if taking other medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner for prolonged use. Keep out of reach of children.
Please see product label for full details on dosage and cautions.