By Honora Wolfe, Eric Strand, and Marylin Allen.
NEW UPDATED AND REVISED EDITION
If you are starting a practice for the first time or your existing practice needs a kick-start, this is the book you need. It covers everything you need to know about the business of practicing acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Used by over 25 schools as a required text!
- advice and stories from real practitioners all over the U.S. and Canada
- scores of pages of downloadable forms, letters, work sheets, and templates on companion website so you don’t have to invent them yourself
- a well-organized, easy-to-read, compact and humor-filled writing style
- condensed “points to ponder” at the end of each chapter
- hundreds or resources, websites, and tips to make your professional life easy
- many effective marketing ideas
- new chapter on buying and selling a practice
What People are Saying About the New Edition!
“I am a 3rd year student of Chinese Medicine at PCOM Chicago and also a Certified Public Accountant. I recently purchased your book Points For Profit, and I think it is an incredible, invaluable source. I just wanted to send a thank you to the authors for taking the time to put these resources together to help students like me achieve success upon graduation. I really couldn’t ask for a better guide and am very grateful for all of the example templates you have provided on your website.”