Herbal Prime Qi Ju Di Huang Pills
Dosage Form: Pill (200/bottle)
Recommended Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage: 8 pills 3 times per day. For Adults only.
- List of non-medicinal ingredients: Water
- Recommended use or purpose:
- Traditional Chinese medicine to nourish yin of the liver and the kidney. Traditionally used for deficiency of yin of the liver and the kidney marked by dizziness, tinnitus, photophobia, dacryorrhea and blurred vision.
- Risk Information:
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner if you have dizziness and tinnitus caused by excessive heat, or loose stool due to deficiencey in spleen. Avoid sour and cold foods during the use of the product.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.