Herbal Prime Shen Ling Bai Zhu Pills
Dosage Form: Pill (200/bottle)
Recommended Route of Administration: Oral
Dosage: 8 pills 3 times per day. For Adults only.
- List of non-medicinal ingredients: Rice starch
- Recommended use or purpose:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine used for poor appetite and loose stools, cough and lassitude due to deficiency in the spleen and stomach.
- Risk Information:
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner or your health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anti-depressant medication, blood thinners or digoxin. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or a liver disorder. Consult a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner or your health care practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, cortisosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder, of it suffering from peptic ulcers. According to TCM, do not use in cases of yin deficiency with heat signs, heat excess, or in the absence of significant qi deficiency.
- Known Adverse Reactions
- Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case discontinue use.