The Element TDP Lamp CQ-29 is different from conventional infrared lamps and microwave therapeutic devices.
It features a round plate coated with a proprietary mineral formation consisting of 33 elements essential to the human body. When activated by a built-in electric heating element, this mineral plate emits a special band of electromagnetic waves ranging from 2 to 25 microns at an intensity that coincides with the wavelengths and intensity of the electromagnetic waves released by a human body, and are consequently absorbed by the body. This selective absorption of electromagnetic energy has been found to yield therapeutic effects on the human body.
- Detachable head – simply unplug the cord that connects the head and main frame when replacing
- Mineral Formation emission plate is larger in diameter (for greater coverage)
- More Minerals on the Plate (With 33 Minerals)
- Wide Dispersion Angle Head Configuration
- Long-life Mineral Formation Plate (Up to 1000 Hrs)
- Faster Preheating Time
- Durable base with casters
- Arm System is Designed with 4 Vacuum Arm Supports
- Can be adjusted to any position
- Start and pause button. Reset button for time reset
- Main Switch Power ON/OFF
- Spectrum Range: 2 ~ 25 Microns
- Power Supply: 110V
- Power Consumption: <= 250W
- Dimensions After Assembly: Minimum height with arm bent down: 50″ / 127 cm, fully extended height with arm straight up: 70″ / 179 cm, Head diameter: 7.5″ / 19 cm, base span: 20″ / 50 cm
- Azimuth (Head Rotation): 360°
- Lifetime of Mineral Plate: 1500 ~ 2000 hours
- Diameter of Mineral Plate: 6.6″ / 17 cm
- Auto-Timer: four-digit LCD indicator, 0-60 mins
- Gross Weight: 19.8 lbs / 9 kg
WARRANTY: 1 year warranty on parts (excluding ceramic heater) and labour (practitioner must cover shipping costs to return item if there is a warranty issue). Warranty does not extend to wear and tear issues.
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED: This item includes free standard shipping within Canada via Canada Post.