The CareWear Light Therapy System is a wearable, over-the-counter (OTC) medical device which provides light therapy also known as PhotoBioModulation (PBM) and gentle heat. It is indicated for use in the temporary relief of pain and stiffness in muscles, and joints including arthritis. It is used for the treatment of sprains and strains, the relaxation of muscles and muscle spasms, and for increasing local circulation to accelerate recovery. CareWear’s light therapy products are FDA registered, CE, and licensed by Health Canada. Available Over-the-Counter without a prescription. Perfect for use in the clinic, at home, in the field, and on the go. Just Stick, Click and Go.
The CareWear Quad Light Therapy Kit includes:
• 4 CareWear Controllers (Compatible with all CareWear Light Patches)
• 1 Multi Charge Base and USB Charge Cable
• 10 W USB 2.0 Single Port Power Adapter
• Quick Start Guide and User Manual
• Quad Carrying case for convenient use on the go