The CareWear Light Therapy System is a wearable sports recovery device which provides light therapy also known as PhotoBioModulation (PBM) and gentle heat. It is indicated for use in the temporary relief of pain and stiffness in muscles, and joints including arthritis. It is used for the treatment of sprains and strains, the relaxation of muscles and muscle spasms, and for increasing local circulation to accelerate recovery. CareWear’s light therapy products are FDA registered, CE, and Health Canada approved. Available Over-the-Counter without a prescription. Perfect for use in the clinic, at home, in the field, and on the go. Just Stick, Click and Go.
The CareWear Light Therapy Kit includes:
• 1 CareWear Controller (Compatible with all CareWear Light Patches)
• Single Charge Base and Cable
• 5 W USB 2.0 Single Port Power Adapter
• Quick Start Guide and User Manual
• Carrying case for convenient use on the go
• Light Patches sold separately