The Pointer Plus is an accurate and easy-to-operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator.
It incorporates an effective push-button stimulation feature of 10 Hz that may be used for the immediate treatment of the point or area right after its detection.
This machine comes with interchangeable probe ends (auricular and body) as well as a hand grounding pole accessory. The grounding circuit is made by holding the metal plate on the side of the unit or with the hand grounding pole.
Includes: carrying case, grounding pole, 9 volt battery, instruction manual.
Specifications: 500 ohm test load
- Output channels: one
- Frequency: 10 Hz (fixed)
- Frequency meter: LCD, 0.35″ x 1.0″
Volt and current:
- Normal dial: 0 to 22 milliamps
- Blue zone: 0 to 2 microamps
- Polarity reversal: +/- by switch
- Pulse width: 220 microseconds (µs)
- Pulse shape: asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse modes: Continuous
- Point detection: meter, sound, and light indication
- Power source: one 9 volt battery
- Size: 8.6″ x 1.5″ x 1″
- Weight: 86 grams
This limited warranty covers any defective materials or workmanship as follows:
Within the one-year warranty period from the date of original purchase, product returned to Eastern Currents Ltd, and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired. There will be no charge for parts and servicing. Repairs after the warranty period will be made and charged to the customers on the basis of rates which are available on request. Customer will be responsible for any shipping charges and insurance, if any, for the equipment sent to/returned from Eastern Currents Ltd.
This limited warranty covers all defects in normal use, and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, accident or electrical current fluctuation.
- Use of parts or supplies (other than those distributed by Eastern Currents Ltd) which damage the equipment or cause abnormal frequent service call.
- Eastern Currents Ltd will not be liable for loss of revenue or profits, failure to realize savings or other benefits, or for any other special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty does not cover any consumable part, which has a lifetime.