The Pointer Plus is an accurate and easy-to-operate hand held acupuncture or trigger point locator.
It incorporates an effective push-button stimulation feature of 10 Hz that may be used for the immediate treatment of the point or area right after its detection.
This machine comes with interchangeable probe ends (auricular and body) as well as a hand grounding pole accessory. The grounding circuit is made by holding the metal plate on the side of the unit or with the hand grounding pole.
Includes: carrying case, grounding pole, 9 volt battery, instruction manual.
Specifications: 500 ohm test load
- Output channels: one
- Frequency: 10 Hz (fixed)
- Frequency meter: LCD, 0.35″ x 1.0″
Volt and current:
- Normal dial: 0 to 22 milliamps
- Blue zone: 0 to 2 microamps
- Polarity reversal: +/- by switch
- Pulse width: 220 microseconds (µs)
- Pulse shape: asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse modes: Continuous
- Point detection: meter, sound, and light indication
- Power source: one 9 volt battery
- Size: 8.6″ x 1.5″ x 1″
- Weight: 86 grams