The Pointer Plus SP4 is similar to the Pointer Plus. The difference is that the Pointer Plus SP4 has an output frequency of 4 Hz.
It has a modern spring-type probe tip, interchangeable probes, sensitivity and intensity adjustment, hand grounding pole accessory, and immediate point location and treatment.
- Output intensity: 0-22 mA
- Frequency of output: 4 Hz
- Pulse width: 240 usec
- Wave form: continuous
- Wave shape: biphasic square pulse with negative spike
- Size: 17 x 3.3 x 2.3cm
- Weight: 60 grams
- Power supply: 9 volt battery
This limited warranty covers any defective materials or workmanship as follows:
Within the one-year warranty period from the date of original purchase, product returned to Eastern Currents Ltd, and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired. There will be no charge for parts and servicing. Repairs after the warranty period will be made and charged to the customers on the basis of rates which are available on request. Customer will be responsible for any shipping charges and insurance, if any, for the equipment sent to/returned from Eastern Currents Ltd.
This limited warranty covers all defects in normal use, and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, accident or electrical current fluctuation.
- Use of parts or supplies (other than those distributed by Eastern Currents Ltd) which damage the equipment or cause abnormal frequent service call.
- Eastern Currents Ltd will not be liable for loss of revenue or profits, failure to realize savings or other benefits, or for any other special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty does not cover any consumable part, which has a lifetime.