Hand held TENs and Point Detector with Digital Display
The Poiner Excel is a newly designed, accurate and easy-to-operate hand held adjustable trigger point locator.
It incorporates an effective push-botton stimulation feature of 1 to 16 Hz. This may be used for the treatment of the point or area immediately following its detection. It features a digital display to show the frequency of stimulation during operation, and a numerical display to show the sensitivity of detection during the location of acupuncture points.
This unit is fully equipped with distinguished features, such as polarity change over switch, frequency selection and micro current stimulation, etc. It is one of the most innovative hand held stimulators available on the market.
Specifications: 500 ohm test load
- Output channels: one
- Frequency: 1 to 16 Hz
- Frequency meter: LCD, 0.35″ x 1.0″
Volts and current:
- Normal dial: 0 to 22 milliamps
- Blue zone: 0 to 2 microamps
- Polarity reversal: +/- by switch
- Pulse width: 220 microseconds (µs)
- Pulse shape: Asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse modes: Continuous
- Point detection: Meter, sound, and light indication
- Power source: one 9 volt battery
- Size: 8.6″ x 1.5″ x 1″
- Weight: 86 grams
This limited warranty covers any defective materials or workmanship as follows:
Within the one-year warranty period from the date of original purchase, product returned to Eastern Currents Ltd, and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired. There will be no charge for parts and servicing. Repairs after the warranty period will be made and charged to the customers on the basis of rates which are available on request. Customer will be responsible for any shipping charges and insurance, if any, for the equipment sent to/returned from Eastern Currents Ltd.
This limited warranty covers all defects in normal use, and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage due to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, accident or electrical current fluctuation.
- Use of parts or supplies (other than those distributed by Eastern Currents Ltd) which damage the equipment or cause abnormal frequent service call.
- Eastern Currents Ltd will not be liable for loss of revenue or profits, failure to realize savings or other benefits, or for any other special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warranty does not cover any consumable part, which has a lifetime.